Sunday, July 19, 2015

Graphic 45 Le Romantique Card & Gift Card Holder



I created this matching card and gift card holder using Graphic 45's Le Romantique Collection for a special gift for a bridal shower.  This is the perfect collection to create something special for that bride to be!  I was inspired once again by the one and only Arlene Cuevas AKA Butterflykisses after watching her tutorial.  The gift card holder is created using a Graphic 45 tag from the Staples Large Tag Album.  I used different elements from the paper collection and did some fussy cutting.  I also used some of Graphic 45's Staple Brads.  I also used some I Am Roses to accent with flowers.  I added some lace and satin ribbon too!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you are having fun creating something special!

Hugs,
Terri

No comments: