Sunday, July 12, 2015

Graphic 45 Altered 8 x 8 Matchbook Box




Here I altered an 8 x8 Matchbook Box from Graphic 45.  I also used their paper collection Little Darlings.  This is a picture of my granddaughter Lillian Rose when we first met!  Isn't she just precious!    Love at first sight!  I have never altered a box and thought I would give it a try.  It was fun and you really need to just let go and go with whatever comes!  I learned a lot creating this box and will make more in the future.  Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your Sunday afternoon and hope you have time to get a little crafty!

Supplies Used:

Graphic 45 8 x8 Matchbook Box
Graphic 45 LIttle Darlings Paper Collection & Elements
I Am Rose
Lindy's Stamp Gang-My Mojito Green & Cape Cod Coral
Lace
Metal Embellishments
Drywall Tape
Gesso
Beacon 3 in 1 Glue
Hot Glue Gun
Paper Doilies

No comments: