Monday, May 25, 2015

La La Land Spring Marci Card

La La Land Spring Marci Card



Hi Guys!  Just wanted to post a card I created this weekend late one night!  I was in the mood to color and thought I would whip up a card real quick.  this is what I came up with.  Spring is in the air and what better way to welcome it than to create using this adorable stamp from the April 2015 Kit.  Spring Marci is so adorable and she was a lot of fun to color.  I used several dies from the kit and I also used the Heart Doily die from La La Land Crafts.  I used a bunch of flowers and instead of coloring the bouquet in her hand I used flowers instead.   I even added a cute butterfly! Hope you all had a great holiday weekend.  Back to work tomorrow for most of us.  Enjoy your evening and thank you for stopping by!  

Supplies Used:

La La Land Crafts:

Spring Marci
Sentiment
Filigree Flowers Die
Shabby Flourish Die
Butterflies 1 Die
Heart Doily Die

Maja Designs Paper
Ribbon
I Am Roses
My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink-Chocolate Brown
Distressed Ink-Spun Sugar
Scor-Tape

Copics:

Skin: E0000, E000. E00 R20
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55
Dress & Shoes: E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
Flowers & Stem: RV11, RV10, YG67



No comments: