Monday, May 11, 2015

Graphic 45 By The Sea Bottle Set & Holder



Hello Everyone!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!  It's Monday and the start of a new week.  I found some time this past week to spend time doing what I love…..CREATING!  I bought this set of bottles and holder at Michael's.  When I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to do to alter it and of course it called for Graphic 45's By The Sea Collection.  I did a little bit of fussy cutting using the collection.  I accented the bottles with paper, cutouts from the paper collection,  rope and seashells. This collection reminds me of the beaches on the East Coast and screams seaside summer.   I decided to create this this so that I can have a place to collect my sea glass and shell collections.  I love to go shelling and sea glass collecting.  I have a love of the ocean and beaches.  I am blessed enough to spend so much time at the beach. 
I will be posting other projects that I was able to create this past week so stop by often to see what I have been up to.  Hope everyone has a great week!!!  

Supplies Used:

Graphic 45 By The Sea Paper Collection
Rope
Distress Ink-Vintage Photo
Glossy Accents
Seashells




No comments: