Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Birthday Cake Marci Card

Birthday Cake Marci Card


Hi Everyone! Its been a while since I have posted as I got that horrible cold/flu going around and I was sick for almost 3 weeks.  So glad to be back crafting again!  I wanted to show you all a fun easel card I made using Birthday Cake Marci from La La Land Crafts!  This image is so sweet and fun to color.  I colored her with my Copics and layered the card with dies from La La Land Crafts.  I used some flat back pearls and slider buckles to accent the card as well as some lace.  I accented with some I Am Roses flowers as well.  I had a lot of fun creating this card.  Hope you enjoy!  Happy Crafting!

Supplies Used:

La La Land Crafts:
Birthday Cake Marci Stamp
Heart Fan Die
Loopy Border Die
Loopy Doily Border Die
Filigree Flowers Die
Random Flag Banner Die
Shabby Flourishes Die


I Am Roses
Lace
Slider Buckles & Flat Back Pearls

No comments: