Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fun Christmas Tag


Fun Christmas Tag


This was such a fun and quick tag to make.  I used a kraft tag and stamped it with the Festive Cheer stamp from Fun Stampers Journey using their Whip Cream Ink Pad.  I layered FSJ Festive Patterns paper and added a bit of lace peaking out.  I used La La Lands Christmas Elf Marci and colored it with my Copics.  I popped the image up with FSJ Foam Squares for dimension on top of the card stock.  I created a ribbon using FSJ Cocoa Powder Gingham Ribbon and used the same ribbon for the tie at the top.  I placed a button tied with twine on top of the bow and some Christmas embellishments I had in my stash. I edged the tag with glass bead gel and some FSJ Journey Sparkle Dust to make it extra sparkly.  Who doesn't love sparkle?  It is adorable and I love the way it came out.  Such a quick and easy tag to make for a gift for that special someone anyone!  I make these as tags and then people can use them as ornaments for years to come!!!!

1 comment:

Stampin Mindy said...

It came out beautiful! I love it!