Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Keepsake Albums

Family Keepsake Album

 This adorable album is made using the Accucut Door Album.  I painted the cover and crackled it and then embellished it with I Am Roses and a Prima stamp.  I created the box for it using black paint, stencil and gold paint to accent it with.  I also added I Am Roses and Foundations Box Feet.  I added ribbon to the rings and a tie using satin black ribbon.  Though out the book I used different elements from Prima, I am Roses, Want To Scrap, 7 Gypsies, Tim Holtz, Bazzill, dies and ribbon.  I used a ribbon tie closure so it can be closed and look nice. I enjoyed making this album and box to hold it so that it can be treasure for years to come.







50th Anniversary Keepsake Album


Using Simple Stories paper line I created this album for a 50th anniversary.  I decorated the cover using embellishments from Tim Holtz, I Am Roses, Sizzix and elements from the paper line.  Throughout the book I embellished using elements from the paper line.  I wanted to keep this book clean and simple so the focus would be on the pictures.  I used a ribbon closure so it can be nicely tied and look nice sitting on a table or cabinet.   I gave them plenty of room to document and write notes in it so that it will become a family heirloom for their children and grandchildren.  It was an honor to be able to do this for this special couple.








Kaisercraft Beyond The Page LOVE


Using Kaisercraft Beyond The Page Love I created this using many layers of different mediums.  I used wash tape and modeling paste.  I sprayed it with Lindy's Stamp Gang and edged it with distress ink in walnut stain.  I accented it with I Am Roses and a bit of Prima embellishments.  It can be hung on the wall just like that or a picture can be inserted in the O.  Love how this came out!

No comments: