Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Memory Tray & Le Romantique Altered Box




Memory Tray

I had fun creating this memory board using paper, resin pieces, lace and trim, pearls, wood pieces, flowers from I Am Roses and Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.  I also used some of Tim Holtz's Ideaology trinkets also.

Keepsake Box

Created this keepsake box using Americana Antique White acrylic paint,  Graphic 45's Le Romantique Paper, elements form the paper line, lace and pearl trim, Lindy's Stamp Gang in Clam Bake Beige, flowers from I Am Roses and a bit of bling!  

I painted some unfinished wood balls using American acrylic paint in Antique White and attached them to the bottoms of the box.



I lined the inside with paper from Graphic 45's Le Romantique line after I distressed the paint using Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.

Keepsake Box


No comments: